31 May Must-Have Summer Essentials + Giveaway with WW
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Weight Watchers® Ice Cream, however, all opinions as always are 100% my own.
With summer just around the corner, this school teacher can hardly contain her excitement! YAY!!! In fact, I’ve been so inspired lately, that I’ve officially started prepping with the season’s must-haves, including a colorful high-waisted bikini, great sunnies, a floppy hat, and delicious, refreshing treats to stay cool in the summer heat. What better way to get ready to enjoy my favorite time of year?!
Also at the top of my list, is the annual planning of my “Summer Calendar of Fun”. This calendar usually includes a variety of kid-approved local activities, which my little girl and I can enjoy, on a tight budget. With that, comes the daunting task of finding great on-the-go snacks that work for our adventures. It’s especially important for this momma to always be prepared with treats we can both enjoy since most of our summer is spent out and about. This year, I’m obsessed with the new Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bars… so yummy!! As a matter of fact, they’re so good, even my picky 5-year old can’t get enough of them, and I can’t say I mind since (at just 60 calories a bar!) they’re a smarter choice compared to full fat ice cream bars. What’s more, they’re a great way to cool down in the scorching Miami heat, they’re easy to pack, and they’re available at your local Publix. Some of the new Weight Watchers ® Ice Creams include:
- NEW Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Bars (3 SmartPoints™ value; 60 calories per bar) – Mint low fat ice cream dipped in a dark chocolate flavored coating
- Giant Chocolate Fudge Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 90 calories per bar) – Chocolate low fat ice cream
- English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 70 calories per bar) – Toffee flavored low fat ice cream dipped in a milk chocolate flavored coating with toffee pieces
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bars (3 SmartPoints™ value; 60 calories per bar) – Raspberry flavored low fat ice cream dipped in a dark chocolate flavored coating
- Snack-Size Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars (4 SmartPoints™ value; 80 calories per bar) – Peanut butter low fat ice cream topped with caramel and peanuts and a milk chocolate flavored coating
All in all, this hot momma is ready to hit up all our local hot spots this season with these summer must-haves:
⇒ Colorful high-waisted swimsuit
⇒ Great pair of shades
⇒ High SPF Sunscreen
⇒ Floppy hat
⇒ Bright nail color
⇒ Tasty healthy snacks
⇒ “Summer Calendar of Fun” duh
How about you? What type of items would you include in your summer essentials list? One lucky reader will have a chance to win the “Summer Preparation Gift Pack” valued at $150! The giveaway prize will include the following:
- Weight Watchers ® Ice Cream Coupons *If you live within California, Louisiana, Colorado, Tennessee, Nevada or North Dakota you will receive a $25 retailer card of the same value instead*
- A Weight Watchers ® Ice Cream Tumbler Cup
- A Weight Watchers ® Ice Cream Tote
- A “Summer Preparation Gift Pack”
To enter to win the “Summer Preparation Gift Pack”, simply enter below and share a great summer item you can’t live without in the comments. Can’t wait to hear all about it!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Weight Watchers Ice Cream. All opinions are my own.