20 Apr Weekly Must-Haves
As a girl who loves to shop, and is
slightly obsessed with fashion and beauty, I often find myself spending hours frivolously searching for my next Must-Have essentials. I know, Don’t judge! Unfortunately, I don’t always have the space to store it all. Although, a girl can dream, right? For now, I’ll just have to settle with coveting after my top 5 picks of the week.
1. Hello Summer!!! Planning a tropical getaway or just a day at the beach? Enter this bold, graphic one-piece from Express. The print is perfect for any occasion, and the strappy back details pack just as much sexiness as any bikini while still covering up everything.
2. Spruce up your flats with these high-shine lace-ups. It’s a trendy spin on a regular ballet flat, plus they’re so cute and go with just about anything.
Buy It: Asos Lordship lace-up pointed ballet flats, $41
3. Got to love this sweet glitter clutch, with just the tiniest wink to its inspiration, Minnie Mouse. It’s the perfect touch of über-girlie for a night-out.
Buy It! Kate Spade New York for Minnie Mouse Clutch, $328
4. This lovely rose-print Forever 21 maxi, which nods to the ’90s trend without taking me back to my “glory days,” has that flattering and oh-so-popular off-the-shoulder neckline, and (ding ding ding) is only $30.
Buy It! Forever 21 contemporary floral maxi, $30
5. Lately, I’ve been suffering from more than the occasional breakout (ugh), so in order to tame my stressed complexion, I reached for something a little stronger than my go-to Clean & Clear spot treatment: Amanda Lacey’s Miracle Tonic. The super-luxe potion soothed redness, reduced pore size and cleared my unwanted pop-ups in just a few days, solidifying its “miracle” status.
Buy It! Amanda Lacey Miracle Tonic, $98