15 Mar Spring 2016 with Macy’s
Who’s ready for warmer temps, sunshine, and spring fashion? I know I am! As much as I –love- cooler weather, I’m ready to swap out those darker winter colors for some floral prints and sandals, especially after attending the Macy’s Get Glam Event this past weekend. Talk about inspiration! At the event, I previewed the latest spring collections from some of my favorite designers and I must say- they are stunning! With so many beautiful pieces to choose from, narrowing down my faves was not easy. So I highly suggest you take some time to check them all out for yourself- Macy’s Spring Collection. Until then, enjoy this little preview.
1. Denim and Supply Wrap Dress $125
2. CECE Floral Bell Sleeve Dress $138
3. CECE Bow Dress $139
4. BCBGeneration Lace Dress $87.99
5. Ivanka Trump Floral Dress $138
JUMPSUITS AND SEPARATES:
2. RACHEL Denim Jumpsuit $96.99
3. Alfani Layered Jumpsuit $99.50
4. Calvin Klein Slim-Fit Pants $74.99
5. Calvin Klein Pattern Skirt $109.50
6. Bar III Utility Vest $69.50
Here are some more fun photos from the event!
Green Life closet by @zeinabkristen
Live the Good Life closet by @chicfbdotcom
I got the chance to model one of my favorite dresses for the day. So exciting!
Yes that’s me! I’m on a Macy’s Billboard in Times Square!!!!!
Hello shoes! Love. Love. Love.
Enjoying the event with fellow blogger Liz DelaNuez from ChasingLiv