19 Feb Weekly Roundup- TV Edition
Hey folks, it’s the weekend! Have any big plans? I plan on indulging on a few of my favorite television shows. Lately, I’ve been so busy with work and mommy duties that watching the tube has become nearly impossible. I know this may seem silly since TV is not a big to-do for many people. On the other hand, for me it’s such a great way to unwind and enjoy some much needed laughter, and why I’m so excited to finally catch-up on all my faves. Because if I have to watch another marathon of The Little Mermaid courtesy of my Ariel obsessed toddler, I will explode!
With that being said, in honor of my much deserved TV binge-watching weekend, this week’s roundup includes a few of my must-watch shows that will not disappoint. Enjoy!
1. With a huge cast of Hollywood’s who’s who, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story is definitely at the top of my list.
2. Lip Sync Battle is always great for a good laugh. This battle in particular has got to be one of my favorite battles from the show. Hilarious!
3. Being a teacher is no easy task and definitely not for the faint of heart. These Teachers prove just that.
4. As a huge fan of the classic Sci-Fi phenomenon, I’m so excited for The X-Files’ return to television. Even though it’s been 14 years since the last season, I’m glad to see my favorite FBI detectives back at it.
5. Blackish is one of those shows that will literally make you laugh out loud. Always a must-see for me!