14 Dec OSM”s Favorite Holiday Essentials
I don’t know about you, but every year it feels like the holidays just sneak up on me. One minute I’m getting the kids ready for back to school, and then the next, I find myself rummaging through stores for Christmas gifts. Where’s the time going?! October? November? Where did you go?
Then, there’s those last minute invites to holiday parties with nothing to wear. Nerve Wracking! Cause let’s be honest, my closet popping at the seams does NOT mean I have something to wear. That’s why this year, I wasn’t going to let myself get caught off guard. I vowed to be prepared. I decided to grab a few party-ready essentials that could be easily mixed and matched for any occasion. “Voila! Problem solved. They’re chic, elegant, making them OSM’s favorite holiday pieces.
1. Short top, H&M, $24.99
2. Contemporary Floral Jacquard A-line Skirt, Forever 21, $29.90
3. Sequined Camisole Top, H&M, 29.99
4. Velvet Zip Capri Pants, Rag & Bone, $210
5. Faux Leather Pencil Skirt, Ann Taylor, $109
6. Black Round Neck Sleeveless Pleated Dress, $18.20